Ibis Bay is Key West the way you imagined it to be. It’s your well-earned escape from the ordinary, your chance to absorb the island’s famous character. White coral rock cottage rooms, weathered picket fences, brightly painted exteriors, your own hammock garden. It doesn’t sound like an ordinary hotel. It isn’t! Experience the life that writers move here for and artists try to capture. You’ll remember Ibis Bay for a lifetime.
It’s Your Resort
And...There’s Nobody Like Us.
Your stay at Ibis Bay is about you. Have fun and we’ll take care of all your needs and provide a relaxing atmosphere. Every Ibis Bay guest is treated to:
• 600 feet of landscaped private white sand beach along Ibis Bay
• Free lounge chairs on the beach
• Plentiful beach hammocks & chairs
• Pool with full bar service
• Private boat ramp** for guests only – the only one on Ibis Bay!
• Ibis Bay tortoises(feedings daily at 11 am), macaws and iguanas (don’t feed the iguanas!)
• Shark feedings along the dock at 1 pm and 5 pm daily. Shark food sold at the Three Hands Fish Market!
• FREE FunDesk booking service (see below)
• High-speed Wi-fi in lobby
• Trailer and over sized vehicle parking (call ahead for availability)
• Daily shuttle to downtown running from 8 am to 10 pm
• Continental breakfast buffet
Resort fees are due at check in and are $11.00 per night per person. Children 12 years of age and under are free.
**$10 One-time ramp fee and boat docking fee $50/night (boat restrictions apply, please call ahead)
Fun Desk Activities & Vehicle Rentals
There’s so much to do in Key West! Our local Fun Desk staff make it easy to book the best the island offers. It’s a FREE service:
• Water sports
• Fishing charters
• History tours
• Daytime and sunset cruises
On-site rentals include:
• Jet skis
• Boat Rentals
• Stand up paddle boards
• Kayaks and clear bottom kayaks
• Electric cars