Ibis Bay is Key West the way you imagined it to be. It’s your well-earned escape from the ordinary, your chance to absorb the island’s famous character. White coral rock cottage rooms, weathered picket fences, brightly painted exteriors, your own hammock garden. It doesn’t sound like an ordinary hotel. It isn’t! Experience the life that writers move here for and artists try to capture. You’ll remember Ibis Bay for a lifetime.
It’s Your Resort
And...There’s Nobody Like Us.
There is an Ibis Bay representative at the front desk 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so feel free to call anytime with questions or to book a room. The FunDesk is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week.
Front Desk (open 24/7)
The Ibis Bay FunDesk (open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week)
The Stoned Crab (kitchen open 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.; complimentary coffee available at 7:30 a.m.)
Ibis Bay Beach Resort
3101 N. Roosevelt Blvd.
Key West, FL 33040
Directions From Key West International Airport
• Exit airport, turn left onto U.S. 1/South Roosevelt Blvd.
• Continue 2.8 miles, IBIS BAY Beach Resort will be on your right.
Directions From Route U.S. 1 South/U.S. 5 South/Overseas Highway
• Drive south on U.S. 1 South/U.S. 5 South/Overseas Highway until
you pass Stock Island.
• Turn right onto U.S. 1 South/North Roosevelt Blvd.
• Continue 1.2 miles, IBIS BAY Beach Resort will be on your right.